If you are not sure about joining yet, you are welcome to come along to try out the club before you join — see About Us.
If you have any questions about membership please contact the Membership Secretary, Richard Pearson (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2020 Membership Fees
Fees for 2020 are as follows:
- Affiliated Annual Membership – £40.00 (most members chose this option)
- Unaffiliated Annual Membership – £25.00
- 2nd Claim Membership – £15.00
- Half Year Affiliated Membership – £27.50
- Half Year Unaffiliated Membership – £12.50
- Annual membership runs from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
- For new members joining in November or December of 2019, your membership will run until 31 December 2020 (“14 months for the price of 12”).
- Half-year membership is only available to new members and runs from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Affiliated membership includes HRC membership and England Athletics (EA) individual registration (fee £16.00 for 2020-2021) which enables you to claim a discount at most races (typically £2) as well as other benefits.
- Your EA registration will run from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. If you are applying before 1st April and wish to be EA registered immediately, you can choose to pay the additional 2019-2020 EA fee of £15.00.
- Unaffiliated membership is for HRC membership only and does not include registration with England Athletics and does not enable you to claim a discount at races.
- 2nd claim membership is for people who are already EA affiliated members of a different club.
Instructions for renewal are usually announced around December.
You can pay by the following methods:
- Bank transfer (Sort code: 05-04-65, account no: 47287140)
- Cheque (payable to Hinckley Running Club)
Cheques or cash payments should be given to either Richard Pearson (membership secretary) or Odette Foxall (treasurer).